MEDSPA - COSMETIC INJECTABLES
How Does Dysport Work?
When injected, Dysport temporarily blocks the signal from the brain to the muscle, reducing the muscle’s range of motion and relaxing and smoothing dynamic lines. When injected superficially into the skin, Botox can have a similar impact on sebaceous glands, causing pores to contract.
Who Will Perform My Treatment?
Here at Durand Health, our Medical Director will be is on site providing mentorship to our team of regulated health professionals including our Aesthetic Nurse Stefanie Meyer who performs Dysport treatments.
- Little – no downtime associated with Dysport treatments
- Bruising is possible but not common
- Results appear approx. 3-7 days after treatment
- The results of a Dysport treatment typically last 3-6 months
- Treatments recommended every 3-4 months to maintain best results