Full- Time/Part-Time - Fee for Service / Split Fee
Are you a Health and Wellness Provider looking to join a specialty preventative health clinic with cutting-edge services to help people feel and live well, at work and home? Durand Health offers premium and integrated medical & wellness services. We take a lifestyle-first approach and build in modern medicine, testing and assessments from a variety of health traditions. We are looking for well-rounded Healthcare Practitioners to join our growing team.
- Use your superior skills and training to deliver quality care to your clients
- Create and implement individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Working collaboratively with other medical & wellness professionals
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Manage caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Registration (member in good standing) with their Regulatory or Governing Bodies
- Eligible to work in Ontario
- Experience treating clients in an outpatient setting is a strong asset – New Licensed graduates will be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we Offer
- Beautifully-appointed private treatment rooms
- Outstanding administrative staff to handle bookings and payments
- Laundry service
- A collaborative, multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare team
- Cross-referrals from other disciplines
- Direct Billing
- Marketing of Durand Health and team members
- Electronic medical record and electronic consents
- Free on-site parking
- Access to on-site fitness facilities
- $1000 in house Durand health spending account per year
- 40% off MedSpa products and services
- Flexible schedule
We aim to help our team members grow with us through personal and professional development opportunities lead by a group of passionate female leaders.
Our local giving strategy prioritizes children and youth, and people who are underhoused.
NEW GRADUATES who are looking for a great work-life balance, supportive team, and a great entry into the workforce-you will love it here!
SEASONED THERAPISTS who are looking to be appreciated for their experience and skillset as well as looking to enjoy flexibility in their schedule-come join us!
Current Positions Available:
Registered Massage Therapist
Ready to apply? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more or book a Discovery Call contact email@example.com
To support and inspire lifelong health and wellbeing for individuals and their families, organizations and communities.
To enhance our clients’ ability to live well, for life.
We were trained to provide high quality health care to human beings. We place that relationship back at the centre of your care and deeply integrate all health disciplines to support your wellness so that you can live your life.