Durand Premier Health Care™
Personalized Care by our in-house family doctors allows you ongoing support for general care needs.
Durand Premier Health Care Membership
Durand’s Premier™ Health service offers our clients primary healthcare support through a team focused on your personal Durand Health Journey™. From physicians to nurse practitioners and a specialist team, we work to surround you with the circle of care that we all deserve. All are supported by state-of-the-art diagnostics equipment you won’t find in a regular medical office.
Visit us at the Durand Health Care Centre with onsite parking and enter a modern facility that feels more like a spa than a clinic. Too busy to come in? Schedule a call or video appointment for remote access if this option is more convenient for your schedule.
Durand Premier Health Care™ Features Include
- Personal and unhurried clinic appointments at the state-of-the-art Durand Health Centre on Young Street, Hamilton (located near St. Joseph’s Hospital)
- A medical and paramedical team who care about you and your health outcomes that is focused on prevention and early detection
- After hours support
- Convenient appointments with a Durand Health physician or medical team member and after-hours access as required
- On-site access to nutritionist, mental health support, naturopath, chiropractor, RMT, acupuncture and one one-on-one physical training, sleeping counselling, reiki and more
- Body composition testing using the InBody 770
- Quarterly cognitive testing
- Personalized pharmacy support work/home medication delivery
- Free on-site downtown parking for clinic visits
- Preferred pricing on MedSpa services
- Access to exclusive Durand Health member events focused on wellness
- Uninsured form completion (insurance, disability, work, school, fitness – driver’s medical, CRA, CPP, ODSP, parking and hearing)
- Chart transfers and reproduction
- Travel Medicine consultation
Please get in touch with us for a complimentary consultation to see if Durand’s Premier Health Care™ is suitable for you and your family.
Membership Fees are applied to cover the costs of the uninsured elements of our programs and facilities/equipment, and we will bill OHIP for all covered services as required by the public health care system. Membership is not a precondition to access our Physicians’ services or preventative treatment services. The medical services of nurse practitioners who are fully covered by our membership as required are not permitted to bill OHIP for medically necessary services that may be included. Benefits plans can be billed directly for most paramedical services. Insurance providers do not allow clinics to direct bill to health spending accounts. The client has to pay upfront and submit themselves.